Entertainment & Sports Today now has available all of the protective products to protect you from catching the Coronavirus – COVID-19. We now have available all of the needed PPE products on the ground in warehouses :
3M 1860 and 8210 protective masks
KN95 protective masks on the current CDC approved Appendix A White List
3 Ply Surgical Masks, and Nitrile Gloves, and Full Body Coveralls protective clothing.
IF you like to buy any of the above products contact your local area rep, or call our main office : 213-388-9162 , so that we can assign the right person to help you out, or E-Mail: email@example.com
Wearing Facemasks can save lives & stop the Coronavirus – Universal mask-wearing is the most overlooked COVID-19 lifesaver
When you wear a Facemask you can protect yourself from catching the Coronavirus, and you can protect other people from catching this Virus from you! If everyone would wear a Facemask we could save many people’s lives, and stop the spread of the Coronavirus! In this COVID-19 Update we will present official documentation to offer you proof of this fact.
Western countries are experiencing higher rates of COVID-19 infections compared to Asian countries because of the West’s aversion to wearing masks.
We need universal mask-wearing to aid in lowering COVID-19’s virality.
Why masks lower COVID-19 deaths
Masks aid in decreasing COVID-19’s virality by three pathways.
- Decreasing virus spread by infected individuals. The mask traps virus particles on the inside, preventing the virus particles becoming airborne. Protect others.
- Decreasing new infections by uninfected individuals. The mask prevents airborne virus particles being inhaled from the outside. Protect yourself.
- Limiting hand to face contact. The mask puts a physical barrier between potentially contaminated hands and passages to one’s lungs.
We need to increase these virality-decreasing pathways by encouraging a universal mask-wearing protocol to fight COVID-19.
Let’s promote mask-wearing culture to lower COVID-19 infections.
Anything that prevents aerosolized viruses from being transmitted person-to-person will lower COVID-19’s infection rate .
- Wear a mask when outside of your home to avoid lingering aerosolized virus droplets.
- N95 masks are better than surgical masks, but anything that prevents breathing in moisture particles with viruses helps.
- We need hard data that show a direct effect of a strong mask-wearing culture to lower COVID-19 virality. We only have anecdotal research at this point.
- Going in public without a mask in a pandemic is like riding a motorcycle without a helmet. You don’t look cool. People see you and think you don’t value your life.
- Promote research that shows the benefits of wearing masks. Research
- Start promoting universal masks-wearing at the local level. Encourage your neighbors, apartment building, and city government to wear masks.
- Make your own mask. Research shows that homemade masks can be very effective in protecting against viruses.
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: email@example.com so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!
1) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas.