Jordan Belfort is an American author and former stockbroker who inspired “The Wolf of Wall Street” as played by Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie. He speaks about his opinion of the ‘short squeeze’ being experienced by GameStop, and gives his advice to investors. He lauds ‘brilliant’ revolt by retail investors- where the small guys teamed up together to beat the big guys- Hedge Fund Investors– at their own game!
Leonardo DiCaprio delivers “the best performance of his career” as a young stockbroker hungry for a life of non-stop thrills, where corruption was king and more was never enough. His rise to power earned him the title The Wolf of Wall Street. Together, the Director Martin Scorsese and DiCaprio deliver a story of American excess that is “an absolute blast from start to finish.”
This has led to a GLOBAL INSURRECTION AGAINST BANKER OCCUPATION by the Reddit-Wall Streets Bets to stop the big bad Hedge Fund Investors, and to beat the multi-decade international banking silver rigging scheme, and start a massive physical ‘bull run’ this week on the silver market!
Rumors of $1000 an ounce silver have been swirling on the Internet over the weekend as bullion suppliers halt sales ahead of the Sunday evening market open in anticipation of a squeeze.
“Unprecedented investor interest in silver has continued through the weekend, spilling into the physical market with many bullion dealers unable to keep up with the demand,” Kitco reports. “After creating massive short-squeezes in stocks like Gamestop, Blackberry, and AMC, retail investors mobilized over social media started to focus on the silver market. Reddit’s Wall Street Bets has been one of the leaders of the organized mob with its subreddit discussion: ‘The biggest short squeeze in the world $SLV Silver $25 to 1000$.’”
Silver is now expected to double in value, and go up to $50 an ounce! Before this weekend silver went up $1.42 an ounce in the last 30 days or 5.21%, and in the last 6 months gone up $4.47 or 18.44%, in 1 year up $11.04 or 62.59%, in 5 years up $13.96 or 94.84%, and in the last 20 years silver has gone up $23.96 an ounce or 507.65 %!
Gold of course has had the same amazing results, and is expected to go up to $3,000 an ounce from this moment’s price of $1,852.27 an ounce!
You will enjoy this fun video clip of the real Wolf of Wall Street, mentor to the masses Jordan Belfort (see above photo) as he offers his 1.1 million followers a message of encouragement with a side of humor. The financial guru and stock market pioneer took to Instagram stating: @wolfofwallstreet: Remember, everyone: bulls make money, bears make money, and pigs get slaughtered. So, stay strong, hold the line, make lots of money… and be careful! #notfuckingleaving
A very special thanks to Jessica Meisels for Fingerprint Communications for providing this great video!
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: email@example.com so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!