Jimmy Fallon, Sting & The Roots Remix “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” (At-Home Instruments)
Las Vegas wants to open back up again as soon as possible, and Caesars Entertainment want to open up again sometime in May – big time! with: Sting: Caesars Palace’s New Resident Artist ! So here is some great music that will inspire and entertain you during this terrible Coronavirus Epidemic, from Sting, Caesars Palace’s resident rocker, as he joins forces with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots for a socially distanced remix version of The Police’s classic hit “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” – with instruments found at home while in quarantine.
See the full instrument list below:
Sting – Vocals, Jar Shaker
Jimmy – Vocals, Jar
Questlove – Scissors, Forks
Black Thought – Hair Pick
James Poysner – Melodica
Captain Kirk – Ukulele
Mark – Bass
Tuba Gooding Jr. – Tuba
Stro – Pot Lid, Wooden Spoons
Kamal Gray – Connect 4
Ian Hendrickson-Smith – Throw Pillow
Dave Guy – Sneakers
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: email@example.com so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!