It was a great July 4th weekend celebration in Las Vegas , with great fireworks and parties at The Strip’s Most Iconic Hotel & Casino : Caesars Palace, and The Garden of the Gods pool at Caesars Palace.
There was a great fireworks show on Sunday night above Caesars – with great views from their fountain area in front. Earlier that same day they had an amazing POOL party at their Garden of the Gods pool , with DJs, Hosts, Live Music, dancing , games and contests – by a stage they built right by the pools, just for that day . There was a Caesars “Goddess” walking around giving out grapes to guests, and the Venus Pool had it’s special private European style bathing. With all these spread over 7 pools – it was a great way to spend the weekend to celebrate July 4th.
We all pray that we can go back again to living life to it’s fullest after this COVID-19 is over with ! Las Vegas and Caesar’s Entertainment Hotel & Casino properties in Las Vegas, Reno, Laughlin, Lake Tahoe, and Harrah’s So. Cal plan to open up JUNE 4th!
Party !! – – – – – Vegas Baby!!
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: email@example.com so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!