La La Land – The Free Movie Event – A Global Night at the Movies…Together!
Tomorrow at 6PM (PST) you can raise your spirits during this Coronavirus Epidemic, and dance along with everyone from your very own home: by watching a Live Free Global Screening of the 6 time Oscar winning movie- “La La Land”.
At The 2017 Academy Awards, La La Land won the award for best picture of the year. Until it didn’t, about two minutes later. Oh well, at least it came away with a leading six awards, including best director, best actress, best cinematography, best original score, best original song (“City of Stars”,) and best production design. The film received a total of 14 nominations, tying the record for the most nominations by a single film along with All About Eve (1950) and Titanic (1997).
Come back here Friday, May 1, 6 PM (PST) for a free screening of the entire film hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis. – Just click on the link below a few minutes before the film starts and watch on your device or screencast to your big screen TV:
Complements of Lionsgate Films and Fandango, benefiting The Will Rogers Motion Pictures Pioneers Foundation. Fandango MOVIECLIPS is teaming with Lionsgate to bring you movies FREE every Friday, right here. Join us Friday, 5/1 for “La La Land”!
May 1 – “La La Land” @ 6pm PST
May 8 – “John Wick” @ 6pm PST
Curtis will be joined by special guest celebrities and YouTube personalities. Each week’s night at the movies will feature special programming and interactive opportunities for fans, like real-time fan chats via YouTube Live, live tweeting @Lionsgate and partners, and shared fan engagement opportunities in-show, including movie trivia, movie-themed challenges, and more. Most importantly, audiences everywhere will have the chance to join Lionsgate in showing support for the country’s temporarily jobless movie theater employees and how much we all appreciate and miss them. Lionsgate’s initial donation as well as the audience and partner donations throughout this event will benefit the Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation!
The Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation is dedicated to helping workers throughout the motion picture industry and is currently providing financial assistance to theater employees furloughed by the COVID-19 crisis. If you would like to make a donation, please visit https://lionsgate.live/
#StayHome and Watch #LaLaLand #WithMe
A special thanks to our Northern California Reporter: Ken Ronning for writing this story.
The below Masterclass Live past Event with the Director of La La Land – Damien Chazelle, is from one of our on-air TV reporters: Bernie Hiller, who is also the Founder, Director, and CEO of The Bernard Hiller Coaching & Success Studio:
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : email@example.com – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at email@example.com- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!