The biggest Ferris wheel in the world is in Las Vegas at The Linq (Formerly The Quad) – in between the Flamingo and The Linq Hotel & Casino: The High Roller Wheel
It’s an amazing experience at the highest point of 550 feet, where you can see all of Las Vegas- all the Casinos and all the way out to the mountains!
The best time to go is 10 minutes before Sunset- so you have a beautiful view while the Sun is still up and the Sunset and then when it gets totally dark and you can see all the lights of the Casinos.
This is one of the attractions that is still open during this COVID pandemic- in fact you can look down at another attraction- the Bellagio Water Fountains show- for about 10 minutes during your ride. It’s 30 minutes for the whole entire loop. You can get some beautiful photos and videos as you can see in this video.
For more great videos from Las Vegas and from the Entertainment, Music, Sports, Movies, TV, Business, Film Festivals, and the Health worlds : go to:
And like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
Thanks for watching!
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: email@example.com so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!