A good friend of mine who has been on our show many times before is “Dr. Nick” Delgado – of the Delgado Protocol Program. He is a ABAAHP , and is a leading expert and author in the fields of nutrition, bio-identical hormones, herbal remedies, intimacy, neuro-reprogramming and adherence to whole food plant based lifestyle.
In this 1 hour and 21 minute video Dr. Nick will teach you how to build up your immune system in 5 steps – What the medical profession and media is not telling us about the incredible power of the immune system. There are 5 critical steps to infection protection and cancer control. SHINE Sleep, hormone balance, infection immunity, nutrition and exercise. These steps are further detailed in 35 easy practices one can follow daily. Watch for Dr Nick Delgado newest book release “Eating for Immunity” available May 7, 2020. first as a eBook then in print after June 1, 2020.
- Stay tuned for live daily round-the-clock news coverage from our news team in Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, Beverly Hills, and overseas from Entertainment & Sports Today TV, and Entertainment Today, and for the complete story go to: entertainmentandsportstoday.com, on Facebook & Instagram: @entertainmentandsportstoday, and Youtube.com/entertainmenttodaytv
- For tickets to future events, and Sponsorships and get advertising rates and info, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org – and for more info about us go to: www.entertainmentandsportstoday.com & thanks for watching !
- For more information, and if you like to buy any of these great products that you saw on our TV show, E-Mail us direct: email@example.com so that one of our staff can connect you with the right people. Above is our video news story, that is part of the follow up to our daily news stories on the Coronavirus.
- For more news stories and updates about the Coronavirus : go to EntertainmentandSportsToday.com and go to the top of the home page and click on the “HEALTH & BEAUTY” section. Additional updates can be found by clicking the “Business & Technologies” , and “Entertainment” sections, or just click “Home”. For stories that may uplift your spirits during these trying times go to the “Music” section of our website.
- If you may have any questions- you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- so we can find you the answers from the doctors and health experts, that have written stories for us, and from the health agencies that have provided information and daily updates for us. & Thanks for watching, and be healthy and safe!